We have some exciting news. We have just completed a new plan set for a foundation built Minim House, with some slight new tweaks that make this design ideal for micro living. This is the basic layout that we used to build Intel’s tiny house.
The differences between the original design and the 2.0 plans:
- It is 12.5′ x 24′, stick built (not SIPs), but achieves similar insulation values to SIPs.
- Bathroom has separate shower enclosure and door (not a wet bath)
- Optional additional windows in bath/office
- Optional additional closet by bathroom
- Slightly larger bed platform to accommodate a queen bed.